Wednesday 2 January 2013

greetings& salutations.

hello (^_^)/

i am prettynais and this is my first (official) blog on my own so please pardon me for being raw and new at this ya.

here is how and why im here now:-
on 29jan 2012 my dear friends and i had a post christmas dinner n in between courses we opened our presents and to my delight i received from both of them beauty gifts (my major lemmings which i will do reviews of) because duh, i adore makeup to bits.

as i tore the gift wrapping away and stripped them gifts to reveal their pretty selves to me, i began to gasp for air, rattle about the product info and gasp for air again (repeatedly) and i think i scared my friends lol

so many thanks to you darlings (you know who are) for telling me to take a chance and start a beauty blog; my little corner to enable me to indulge in my loves of makeup exploring and writing.

i can't explain how therapeutic it is for me to put on neon nail polish at 4.30am, saving up money to buy a new item and displaying them in order of colour/brand and other habits of mine that people might think im looney or self indulgent.

but i find that when i beautify myself i feel alive, well and normal.

i didn't sleep a wink on 1jan2013 and as i lie on my bed trying not to make any resolutions that i will most probably not keep, i suddenly got the courage to start/do something new that might lead to me having a better idea of what im good at.

ideas, blog name etc just kept on flowing and i feel all of a sudden, purposeful.

&if u have made it to this point despite my long windedness, you are my hero.

2013 is looking nais to me :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

heyy... be nais.